Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Chapter 7: father and son


1. Comment on the following quote: "And, of course, Alex understood only too well." (p.43, l.33)


2. Write a different ending of the chapter: "That night, when Alex had gone to sleep, TOM picked up his diary and began writing." (compare p.43, l.34f)


1. I think this sentences show us that Alex really start beginning to understand him... The time before Alex was always very unsure about trusting his father. But in the seventh chapter he made his opinion... As far as I'm concerned Alex will never consider Tom as his real father sooner as a good friend he has found.


Friday , 8 February

This was a wonderful day! I had been getting closer to Alex. I hope he understood me a bit and I think so. I really felt scared about the moment he asked me - Why did you leave me?- . I hoped for so long time, that I wont spoil my answer...

I'm really feel sorry, that I did this mistake, and let Alex grew up fatherless.

I'm so happy that Alex came to see me and gave me a chance to explain what happened as he was three.