Sonntag, 4. November 2007

Chapter 2: Hello Australia


I think the first 66 hours were very excited for Alex.
Firstly he was a little bit disappointed, 'cause Tom had'nt been at home. His father has ever been some times before in London and not once got in contact with him . I would felt sad, too.
But then he spend a wondeful day at the beach with Mary, Dominic and Luke.
And then he met Dani, who was very sympatic from the first moment and she invited him to play in her band The Beat Creaw.
I think he was so happy after that fantastic evening!

1 Kommentar:

Socke (-pupocke) hat gesagt…

Hey ho,
In my opinion,your text is well, althoug you made some little mistakes, for example, you wrote, that was very excited.
But you thought about Alex advantures and his feelings and I think that it´s very important.
It was nice to read.
Your nicest friend